Here’s how you can set goals for your team and individuals to give your team the drive to achieve success.
- On Team Goals, click Create New Goal
- Enter the goal e.g. Win League Championship
It’s as simple as that!
Individual Goals as Coach
- Click on Manage Members, under Team Room
- Click on the Edit symbol next to the player you want to add a goal to
- Head to Add a goal, enter your goal and add it!
You can notify the player of their new goal on the Activity Feed. They will be able to go to the goals under Your Goals, and tick them off as and when they complete the task.
Individual Goals as Player
- Head to Your Goals, under the Team Room
- Head to Add new Goal, enter your goal and add it
The coach will then be able to approve the goal if they see it as useful to the development of the player.