In this video Mark is going to show you how to create playlists, highlights and share them to engage your team, selected group or individuals in conversations around key moments.
How to Create Playlists
- You can use Quick Search or search for the Events and/or Tags you would like to add to playlist
you can also click on any clip in the timeline you would like to add to the playlist, menu will appear just below the video, click on Add To Playlist then follow step Nr. 3:
or right-click the required clip then follow step Nr. 3:
- From Search Result you can easily add to the playlist by clicking Add to Playlist button
- It will open Add to dialog box where you can add your clips to the existing playlist (tick required playlist (s) you would like to add to) or create a new one:
- If you wish to create a new one, please click Create New Playlist button
- Enter Name
- Adjust Privacy settings (Public/Private)
- Click Create button
- and then Confirm. You will be taken to Playlists modal.
- In Playlists modal, click on the Save button:
Should you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us by submitting a request: https://support.coach-logic.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or simply email at: