How to Send Clip to Activity Feed
We are assuming that you have created clips. If not, please refer to How to Create Clips article
- Head to the Video page, click on the required video.
- Then click on the Clip you would like to send to Activity Feed:
- You can do it 2 ways:
- Click once on the required Clip and you will see this menu:
- Or right-click on the required Clip - you should see this menu:
- Both menus will have Send Clip button, please click on it.
- You will be sent to Send dialog box, where you have to @ mention user, group or everyone (e.g. @playerx, @everyone, @admingroup), in order to send clip to Activity Feed. You can even send it to yourself:
- Once you @mention and compose required message, please click on Send button.
- Do not forget to click on Save Analysis button:
- Please note that your video needs to be in Published state for the clip to appear in the Feed:
- Analysis Settings could be found via cog icon:
NOTE: Published option is important for the video clips to appear on the mentioned member’s and/or group's Feed. However, there is an exception -video which is a group or individual share does not need to be published to send the clip:
Should you have further questions or require any assistance, please contact us by submitting a request or simply email at: Support@coach-logic.com