Now you can import events that you have used in the previous videos, and recreate them in the new videos with just couple of clicks. This will be useful for both coaches and players. Coaches can use the full team match events for the game, and players can use their own personal events.
How to Import Events from the Previous Match
- Go to the Video Library
- Click on the video you would like to import events for.
- On the right-hand side, in the Create Clip section, click on Import button:
- In the Import Events modal, please select the game you would like to import your events from:
- Once you click required game then you will see a list of the events used for that game:
- You have an option to import all the events listed or if you need to click once on the event you would like to exclude and it will not import it, e.g. i just want to import Defence, Attack and Scrum - it will look like this once I deactivate unwanted events:
- Once you have required selection of Events, click on the Import button, you should see these 3 events on the right - hand side in the Create Clip section:
- Do not forget to click on the Save Analysis button:
NOTE: Import button will be visible if you have not created any Events. If you have already created some Event(s) and would like to to import more, please go to Analysis Settings (cog icon) as you will not see Import button in the Create Clip section:
Click on Import Events button there:
And follow above mentioned steps 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Should you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us by submitting a request or simply email at: Support@coach-logic.com