If you are using offline analysis software such as Sportscode, Gamebreaker, Nacsport, Focus, Dartfish and others, you can integrate them with Coach Logic.
How to Upload 3rd Party Timeline to Coach Logic
- Head to the Video page, pick the video you would like to add offline analysis to.
- Click on Analysis Settings (cog icon).
- Hit Import Timeline button:
- You will be taken to Import Timeline modal where you can drop, browse, paste relevant .xml or .CSV files from your device (please note that you can upload more than one timeline at once):
- Once you selected relevant file (s), then click green Upload button:
- You will be taken to Manage Timelines modal where you can Rename or Delete your uploaded timeline(s) or even import more timelines if required:
How to access uploaded timeline?
or if you click on the video and you have 3rd party timeline attached to your video, timeline will load first:
Once you click it, you will see the other options:
This is timeline view:
Should you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us by submitting a request or simply email at: Support@coach-logic.com