How to Download Playlist
- Head to the Video Room.
- Select any video.
- Click on the the Playlists icon:
- If you are creator of the playlist, platform's owner or have playlist's edit rights, you can do it 2 ways:
- In the Playlists modal click on the 3 dots for the quick access to Settings:
- or you can access Settings if you click on the required playlist then click cog icon there:
- if you go with the first option (3 dots), you will see 2 options: Settings and Delete:
- Click on Settings - you will be taken to Playlist Settings modal where you should see Export Playlist button:
- Click on it, it will start exporting, once it is done with export, you should see playlist's URL:
- Click on the Download button:
- If you do not see Download button, you can click on the Copy link button:
- Paste that copied link into your browser and it will start downloading playlist onto your device for offline viewing.
Please note if you do not see Export Playlist button, it means that you do not have permission to download playlists. Please contact platform's owner or any user/admin with member management rights. They will be able to sort this via Manage Members area.
Should you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us by submitting a request: https://support.coach-logic.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or simply email at: