- Head to the Video Library
- Find footage you would like to share with another Coach Logic team.
- Please click on the 3 dots (top right-hand side):
- Hit External Sharing:
- Slide the toggle button to the right (on position), adjust link expiry date if required and set secure password:
- Then click Save:
- Copy the details and share with another team by the preferred, secure communication method:
If you wish to unshare video link before it expires, you can do so. Please slide the toggle to off position and click on Save:
If you received a video share link from another team:
Paste this link to the browser, - you should see page looking like this where you need to enter password:
Once password is entered, you have 3 options:
Option 1: Watch in your browser
Option 2: Save to your Coach Logic Video Library.
After you click on Save to Video Library, you will be asked to enter your login credentials (username, password) or if previous session has not expired, you will be redirected to your team's Video Library.
Option 3: Create a Free Trial and Save to Coach Logic Video Library:
For Option 2 and Option 3, you will need to choose platform you would like to add your video to:
If video is saved successfully, you will get this message "A new video has been saved to your library":
Please note: You will only be able to save video in your team's Video Library, if you are account owner or any member with Manage Video permission.
Should you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us by submitting a request: https://support.coach-logic.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or simply email at: