How to Create Playlists (Highlights) Using Your Phone
In this video Mark demonstrates how to create playlists on the move with your phone.
1. Head to the Video Library.
2. Select video.
3. Create or search for a clip:
4. If searching for the existing clips, click on the Search area, it will bring up existing events, tags click on the required one:
5. In this case, we have selected Attack. This event has 16 clips. Select the one you require and close it:
6. Once it is closed, you will see clip's menu, please click Add to Playlist button:
7. Add to the existing playlist (s) or Create a new one:
You can access Playlists by clicking on Playlist icon in the Video Player:
View of the Playlists area:
Once you click on the required playlist, you can Rename, Edit Length, Add more and Reorder:
Should you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us by submitting a request: https://support.coach-logic.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or simply email at: