How to Upload Video via Link
This video provides you with complete guidance on how you can upload individual videos, videos from public download links, join multiple videos, stack multiple angles and more.
- Login to your account.
- On the left - hand side of the screen, on the menu bar, please click on Videos or simply hit Uploads:
- If you click on the Videos then hit Upload New Video button:
If you click on the Uploads, you will be taken straight to the Upload Videos area.
- You will be taken to the Upload Videos area:
- Click on URL tab:
- Paste any public download link and click on Add button. This process will be quicker as it will eliminate the need for you to download video on your device and then upload it to Coach Logic. After pasting the download link - everything will be done for you on our server side. Moreover, you will not be limited by your upload speed which usually is much slower than download one.
NOTE: It must be a public direct download link.
- Add a title and hit Start Upload button:
- Whilst upload is progress, you can click on the 3 dots and adjust video settings, e.g. share video, publish, add timelines you might have, etc:
Should you have any trouble with the link import, please contact us, so we could assist you with it by submitting a request or simply email at: Support@coach-logic.com