When a video file is uploaded to the video room, we automatically set that video file to best fit our video player. However in order to streamline your file to reduce its size without loosing quality, we recommend to apply the following settings whenever possible.
- Codec: H.264 – sometimes referred to as MP4
- Data rate: 2000 kbps for standard definition (SD) and 5000 kbps for high definition (HD).
- Resolution: 640x480 for SD and 1280x720 HD
- Deinterlacing: If you are using an older camera (particularly recording on tape) you should enable the deinterlacing option.
- Codec: Advanced Audio Codec (AAC)
- Data rate: 320 kbps
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz