How to Add Watermark to the Video
- Login to your account.
- On the left - hand side of the screen, on the menu bar, please click on Videos or simply hit Uploads:
- If you click on the Videos then hit Upload New Video button found within the Video Library:
If you click on the Uploads, you will be taken straight to the Upload Videos area.
- In the Upload Videos area:
- You can either upload video via URL or simply from your device.
- In this case, I have selected video via browse button, entered Name:
- On the right-hand side hit 3 vertical dots (menu) and click on Add Watermark:
- If it is your very first time adding watermark, you will be met with Select Image dialog box, where you will be able to add desired image via Add Image button:
- Drag and drop or browse your files to add required image. We accept these files formats: *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.pjp, *.pjpeg, *.jfif
- Once you add required image, you will be taken to Crop Image area where you are able to trim your image by dragging green squares:
- Then hit Upload button. Once Image is uploaded, click on Close:
- You will be taken to Select Image area, you might see image encoding stage which should not be longer than a few seconds:
- Once encode finishes, you will see your uploaded image and will be able to Add by simply clicking on it and then hitting Select button:
- After adding image, you will be taken to Position Watermark area, where you will be able to set position and your watermark's width, margin, opacity by using corresponding sliders and confirming your adjustments:
- In the Name area you will see watermark icon indicating that your watermark was added:
- At this stage you are still able to edit it or remove by hitting 3 vertical menu dots:
- Once you hit Start Upload, your video will start uploading with watermark.
- The result:
Should you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us by submitting a request: https://support.coach-logic.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or simply email at: