How to Upload Multi Angle Video
In this video Mark demonstrates how to upload and view multiple video angles in the video player.
- Login to your account.
- On the left - hand side of the screen, on the menu bar, please click on Videos or simply hit Uploads:
- If you click on the Videos then hit Upload New Video button:
- If you click on the Uploads, you will be taken straight to the Upload Videos area and then select Multi Angle:
Drag and Drop or click Browse to select required video angles from your device:
Enter Analysis Name. At this stage you will also be able to change name for each angle, reorder.Star icon indicates default angle:
- Once you are happy with your settings, click on Start Upload button.
- After successful upload and encode, your multi angle video will be available in the library:
- On the bottom right hand side of the video player, hover over camera icon for angle preview and selection or simply click camera icon to change angle:
NOTE: Your video angles should be aligned before uploading to Coach Logic.
Multi Angle feature is not part of the default package, if you are interested, please do get in touch with us.
Should you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us by submitting a request.
or simply email at Support@coach-logic.com